Monday, October 18, 2010

Strength



Look well into thyself; there is a source of strength which will always spring up if thou wilt always look there.
- Marcus Aurelius

Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength.
- Hasidic Saying

Always be a first-rate version of yourself,
instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
- Judy Garland

Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.
- John F. Kennedy

Put some distance between yourself and whatever is concerning you.
Distance in space or time always creates a new perspective.
Jonathan Lockwood Huie

1 comment:

  1. I love everyone of these quotes. They're certainly is a lot of wisdom out there. To be open to it....that is the key! :)

    ReplyDelete

NEW WEBSITE!!

I finally did it, I have my OWN domain and website.  This blog will remain open but I will be moving content over to the new website and add...