Monday, August 30, 2010

Happiness



Live all you can; it’s a mistake not to. It doesn’t so much matter what you do in particular, so long as you have your life. If you haven’t had that, what have you had? ~  Henry James


Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which change has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation and freedom in all just pursuits. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. ~ George Bernard Shaw


Recipe for happiness:


2 Heaping cups of patience
1 Heart full of love
2 Hands full of generosity
Dash of laughter
1 Head full of understanding
Sprinkle generously with kindness
Add plenty of faith and mix well.
Spread over a period of a lifetime
And serve everyone you meet.
~author unknown~


2 comments:

  1. I so love the recipe for happiness. Brilliantly done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent recipe for happiness! I wish I could share it with the world. :)

    ReplyDelete

NEW WEBSITE!!

I finally did it, I have my OWN domain and website.  This blog will remain open but I will be moving content over to the new website and add...