Friday, August 27, 2010

Gratitude


Gratitude is a spiritual state of mind and heart which eliminates negativity of all kinds.  Feel it now as you bring to mind what you are so thankful for.  --Bill Phillips

I received this quote today and it helped to put things back into prospective for me.  For the last few weeks things have been busy and it is during the times of busyness that we (I) need to refocus my thinking.  When stress from the daily schedule begins to take new life it is important to remember what is really important in life.  At times we begin to 'major in the minors' and focus our attention on minor things.  Today take a moment to refocus and determine what is of major importance in your life, think on these things.  Remember, what you think on grows so make thoughts of abundance your focus today....I am.

**Take a moment to read this interesting post:  http://www.fistfuloftalent.com/2010/08/welldying-a-program-hr-does-not-need-to-champion.html  It seems to be a trend.

2 comments:

  1. I like this blog you know I believe when we get so busy with life we loose focus of what really is important. I know for me just 2 months ago the Lord has been speaking to me about at the end of the day what you did today was it really important? After thinking it over I came to realize that I was doing something which I was wasting my time and I could of been doing something where I was making a difference. It's nice to see other people are thinking along the same line as well.

    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quote by Bill Phillips. I also enjoyed your expression "major in the minors". I know I can get bogged down by small things. Thanks for reminding me to refocus. Enjoy your day! :)

    ReplyDelete

NEW WEBSITE!!

I finally did it, I have my OWN domain and website.  This blog will remain open but I will be moving content over to the new website and add...