Friday, August 6, 2010

Love





I Am Love...
~Donna Ballard Carter


I am the warmth felt in your chest, 
I am soft, sweet, tenderness. 
I am the best part of your day, 
I make all of your dark clouds leave & go away. 
I am the comfort felt in the arms of a Lover's Embrace, 
I am the silly smile that comes across your face. 
I am found in every Lover's Caress, 
I am felt in every Lover's Passionate Kiss. 
I lighten your load... 
Decrease your burdens, 
And just when... 
You are absolutely, positively certain 
That You will Never...Ever See Me 
That is exactly when 
I will come running back into your life again! 
For I am Joy 
And I am Laughter, 
I am your Happily-Ever-After. 
I am want 
And I am need, 
I am what makes you 
Feel complete. 
I am a gift sent to you 
From heaven above 
From the bosom of the Father 
What is My Name...? 
Why I am Love! 

I am sweaty palms 
And butterflies, 
I am loss of appetite 
When you don't know why. 
I'm mixed up words 
Inside of your head, 
I'm the things...that you thought & wished 
But, never said. 
I am the gift... 
That never stops giving, 
I am what makes your life 
Worth living. 
Once you've found me... 
Never Let Me Go, 
Because just one experience with me 
And then you will always know. 
So, hold me close 
And hold me tight, 
And hold on to me 
With all of your might. 
Give Me... 
All that you've got to give, 
And if you've lost faith in me 
It's time for you to believe in me again. 
Though I am scarce... 
And sometimes rarely found, 
Whenever it is that I do come around. 
I bring with me Joy & Happiness 
From Heaven above, 
Receive Me Now... 
For I Am LOVE!!! 

~Venus~ 
Copyright@2010

2 comments:

NEW WEBSITE!!

I finally did it, I have my OWN domain and website.  This blog will remain open but I will be moving content over to the new website and add...