Monday, August 9, 2010

Intimacy



by Donna Ballard Carter



To ask Me... 
Baby, how was your day? 
Then to listen closely 
To the answer 
And all the words that I have to say. 
To wait... 
Until after You've heard my response, 
Then to keep right on listening... 
As I ramble on. 
To make check-in calls with me throughout the day, 
To pay attention if it sounds like 
I am hurt or afraid. 
To get..."Me" 
And to speak My language, 
To protect Me from... 
All hurt, harm, and danger. 
To be My very best friend...always 
You see... 
Perfectly describes INTIMACY FOR ME! 

To be there for Me... 
And to make Me laugh, 
To wipe My tears... 
Whenever it is 
That I feel sad. 
To give Me hugs... 
Just because I ask, 
To hold Me close to You 
And to hold My hand. 
To try Your very best 
To try to understand, 
What makes Me 
All of the things that I am. 
To caress My body 
And to give Me 
Unlimited Kisses, 
To fulfill... 
All of My Heart's 
Desires & Wishes. 
To Make Love to Me 
Sensually.... 
All Night Long, 
Then to hold Me 
Closely In Your Arms 
When We Are Done. 
You See... 
Whenever You break off 
A piece of Your Heart 
And then You Lovingly 
Share that Piece With Me... That truly is My Definition 
...Of Pure INTIMACY! 

~Venus~ 
Copyright@2010

1 comment:

NEW WEBSITE!!

I finally did it, I have my OWN domain and website.  This blog will remain open but I will be moving content over to the new website and add...