Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Lies!

[lahy] 
noun

1.a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; anintentional untruth; a falsehood.

2.something intended or serving to convey a false impression;imposture:
3.an inaccurate or false statement; a falsehood.

“The lies we tell other people are nothing to the lies we tell ourselves.” ― Derek Landy

What are some of the lies that you tell yourself?  You are not enough?  You are not worthy?  You are not capable?  You are too scared?  You can’t make it on your own?  You deserve to be treated badly?  You are not smart enough?

Those are some of the lies that I used to tell myself--especially the one about not being enough.  I AM enough just as I am because I am a living, breathing human being.  I am whole and complete, perfectly imperfect, and am capable of doing anything that I set my mind to do.  I am  my own worst critic, the sad part is that I believed these things.  I no longer believe any of those things, I KNOW that I am worthy of the good things that come to me.  I know that there is a plan already mapped out in the universe for me.  I know that I am capable of making it and loving myself for every speedbump in my life.  I love my life.  I own and love my story, ALL of it.  Those things made me the person that I am and I am proud of me!


Are you tired of feeling defeated?  Are you tired of living in those lies?  Are you ready to make a change?  Do  you want to look in the mirror and say…I freaking LOVE YOU!  Use the contact form (on the right) to send me a message, we can work together to make changes and create a life that you love to live!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW WEBSITE!!

I finally did it, I have my OWN domain and website.  This blog will remain open but I will be moving content over to the new website and add...