Friday, April 16, 2010

Love



The Most Beautiful...Perfect Storm
by Donna Ballard Carter


Like raindrops that slowly drip down
Glass windowpanes
Baby, your words fall on me
Steadily...
Like the gentle drops
Of a fresh spring rain.
They wash over me
And cascade over me
Like tropical waterfalls,
Taking me over the edge
I find myself completely free-falling
And yet...
I am unafraid to fall.
Your words flow through me
Like Poetry...
Baby, I can hear your voice
In my sleep,
You come into my mind
And enter into my thoughts
Some nights I find...
That I can't even sleep a wink.
With the softest touch
And the sweetest caress
Somehow...you stop the hands
Of distance, space, and time;
I'm amazed by your love
Because I know
That a Good Man
Is so very hard to find.
Together we listen to the sound
Of the rain
As we make love...
All night long
Rhythymically our bodies sway,
Gliding in motion in unison
And like eagles we fly...
Into the early Morn.
A symphony of music plays
As we lay...
From midnight until dawn,
Until at last...
You rain your drops of love
Down on me
Totally covering me,
Drenching my body
With The Most Beautiful...
Perfect Storm!

~Venus~
Copyright @2010



No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW WEBSITE!!

I finally did it, I have my OWN domain and website.  This blog will remain open but I will be moving content over to the new website and add...